Beavs, Brews and BBQs @ Tailgate Town
Don’t miss this Veterans Day experience as alumni, students and football fans gather for OSUAA Tailgate Town at the CH2M HILL Alumni Center. This Veterans Day, Nov. 11, join hundreds of Beaver faithful for a memorable culinary and brewing experience to honor our veterans at our inaugural Beavs, Brews and BBQs event before we char the Stanford Cardinal at Reser Stadium.
time TBD - 3 hours before kickoff
- “Beaver’s Choice” BBQ Competition - Enjoy and vote for the best delicious brisket and pork belly created by four professional PNW pitmaster teams and OSU's very own ARMY ROTC team, along with all the side dishes for a tasty meal. You can engage with the pitmasters about barbecuing techniques you love and check out their cooking setups as they cook through Friday night into Saturday for the event.
- Sample three “Cheers to the Land” beers from local Oregon breweries in partnership with Oregon farmers, brought to you by Oregon Agricultural Trust:
- 10 Barrel Brewing Co.: Northwest Pale Ale with Oregon-grown Great Western malt, Mecca Pale and Crystal malt, both from Central Oregon and El Dorado hops grown in Oregon by Crosby Hops.
- Block 15 Brewing: Pale Ale, West Coast take on the classic American Pale Ale featuring Oregon Promise malt, a Salmon-Safe variety from the OSU barley breeding program that Mainstem Malt malted, and Cascade hops from B&D farms in St. Paul, Oregon.
- Crux Fermentation Project: IPA, West Coast India Pale Ale with all Oregon ingredients, including Salmon-Safe grains from NE Oregon, malted by Gold Rush Malt in Baker City, Centennial hops from Goschie Farms in Silverton, and Cascade hops from Crosby Hop Farm in Woodburn.
- Savor Beaver Classic Ice Cream, made by the College of Agricultural Sciences, Food Science & Technology students
- Rock out to Party of 4 music, a local band playing your favorite tunes
- Check out a military service vehicles provided by the OSU Military Veterans Resource Center
Saturday, November 11, 2023
CH2M HILL Alumni Center
725 SW 26th Street, Corvallis, OR 97331