Career Roundtable: Law, Economics, and Policy Careers
Sponsored by LEAP – Law, Environmental Economics, Agriculture, and Policy Student Club:
- Mike Geotz, Staff Attorney at Oregon Citizens Utility Board, focusing on energy and utility regulation. He is a recent University of Oregon Law School grad with a certificate of completion in Environmental and Natural Resources Law.
- Will Gehrke, Economist at Oregon Citizens Utility Board, focusing on energy and utility regulation. He has an MS in Applied Economics from Florida State University and has worked as an Economist at the Florida Department of Revenue and as a Public Utility Analyst at the Florida Public Service Commission.
- Nellie McAdams, Farm Preservation Program Director at Rogue Farm Corps, Graduate of Lewis and Clark Law School.
- Courtney Shaff, Capacity Programs Coordinator in the Policy Section at Oregon Watershed Enhancement Board. She has an MS in Environmental Sciences from OSU.
- Lindsay Trant, former legislative aide to Brian Klem in the Oregon State Legislature (after undergrad), now at Friends of Family Farmers with an MS in Public Policy
Tuesday, February 26, 2019 at 5:30pm
Ballard Extension Hall, 219
2591 SW Campus Way, Corvallis, OR 97331