Charlene Alexander, vice president and chief diversity officer, hosts a conversation on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the time of COVID-19 with a distinguished group of leaders on this important topic.
Speakers include Dr. Yvette Gullatt, Vice Provost for Diversity and Engagement and Interim Vice President for Student Affairs in the University of California Office of the President. Dr. Gullatt along with Chief Diversity Officers from the University of California developed guiding principles on Equity and Inclusion During COVID-19.
Panelists will consider the application of OSU’s DEI and COVID-19 principles in their work, lived experiences and identify ways to move from thought to action.
• Yvette Gullatt, Vice Provost for Diversity and Engagement and Interim Vice President for Student Affairs, UC Office of the President
• Charlene Alexander, Vice President and Chief Diversity Officer, Office of Institutional Diversity
• Cathy Hasenpflug, Chief Human Resources Officer, Office of Human Resources
• Dwaine Plaza, Professor of Sociology, School of Public Policy
• Jenny Haubenreiser, Executive Director, Student Health Services
• Amy Luhn, Director, Family Resource Center
• Dawn Marie Alapisco, Native American Graves Protection and Repatriation (NAGPRA) Coordinator, Office of Institutional Diversity
This webinar is part of the We Have Work To Do webinar series hosted by the Office of Institutional Diversity. Please click the event website to register.
Contact email@example.com for accommodation requests related to disability.
Thursday, June 4 at 9:00am to 10:30amVirtual Event