Flu shot clinic
The Office of Human Resources in partnership with Fred Meyer Pharmacies will be offering a flu shot clinic for faculty and staff on Thursday, Oct. 11, 2018.
- Location: MU 109
- Times: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
On the day of the clinic:
- Bring your insurance card and photo ID (for billing).
- Wear short sleeves.
- Plan on staying for five minutes after receiving the vaccination (water, juice and snacks will be available while you wait).
- If paying at the time of service, If paying at the time of service, payment by check will be the only form of payment accepted (See cost below).
Cost of vaccination:
- Fred Meyer Pharmacies will bill your insurance plans.
- PEBB Statewide (Providence), Providence Choice and Moda plans will cover flu vaccinations.
- For employees with Kaiser insurance: The Office of Human Resources is verifying with Kaiser if they will pay for the vaccination if it is received at the OSU flu shot clinic.
- Other insurance carriers (e.g., another employer plan or OHP): Fred Meyer Pharmacies will bill that insurance company. Please verify with your insurance company if the flu vaccination is covered.
- If paying at time of the clinic, your cost is $25.
Thursday, October 11, 2018 at 8:30am
Memorial Union Building (MU), MU 109
2501 SW Jefferson Way, Corvallis, OR 97331