Join OSU Alumni Cole Gilmore, Michael Trumbull and Chris May, with Katie LaChasse, Betsy Tanenbaum and Dr. Nima Dinyari, on Tuesday, November 19th from 12-1PM & 2-3PM to talk about the Master’s Industrial Internship Program at the University of Oregon. There will be PIZZA, an overview of the program and Q&A with four students who have been through the program.
· Cole Gilmore, OSU Physics 2019, Internship at HP in Corvallis, OR
· Michael Trumbull, OSU Physics 2019, Internship at Thermo Fisher Scientific in Hillsboro, OR
· Chris May, OSU Physics 2018, Internship at Thermo Fisher Scientific in Hillsboro, OR
· Katie LaChasse, Willamette University Physics 2019, Internship at Thermo Fisher Scientific in Hillsboro, OR
· Betsy Tanenbaum, Alumni Network Manager & Recruiter, UO Master’s Industrial Internship Program
· Dr. Nima Dinyari, Director of Optics Track, UO Master’s Industrial Internship Program
When & Where:
· Two session on Tuesday, November 19th, 12:00 – 1:00PM & 2:00 – 1:00PM (We will be hanging out in the room between sessions so feel free to swing by and catch up with your peers)
· Weniger Hall, Room 328
What it is:
This unique program combines intensive lab and course work with professional skills development to prepare you for a 9-month paid internship in industry. Historically, close to 98% of our students successfully complete internships and close to 90% of those receive regular offers within three months of completing their internships.
Learn more: http://internship.uoregon.edu
Thursday, November 19 at 12:00pm to 2:00pm
Weniger Hall, 328
103 SW Memorial Place, Corvallis, OR 97331