OSU Drupal 7 Basics Remote Workshop
Focuses on basic elements of using the OSU Drupal 7 Content Management System (CMS). This workshop is slow-paced, interactive, and geared toward beginning Drupal users.
This course covers the following basic topics:
- Content Management System Overview
- Logging In to an OSU Drupal 7 Site
- Basic User Navigation
- Your Personal Dashboard
- Admin Menu
- OSU Profiles
- Updating Your Profile
- Working Within Organic Groups
- Your Group Dashboard
- Permissions & Group Roles
- Group Content
- Create Structure with Child Pages
- Ordering Pages
- Exploring the Text Editor
- Basic Overview of the Editor
- Paste Text from Google Doc
- Working with Header Elements
- Create Internal Links
- Create External Links
- Public vs. Private Content
- Logging Out
*** For remote classes:
- A Zoom link and password will be sent via reminder email a day prior to class.
- Please have Firefox installed on your computer.
- This is an interactive class. For best results we recommend that you have either one large monitor, or two separate monitors so you can follow along with the lecture while also working in the Drupal site.
A Zoom link and password will be sent via an Outlook appointment/email the morning of class.
Tuesday, December 20, 2022 at 8:30am