OSU Drupal 7 Basics Remote Workshop
Focuses on basic elements of using the OSU Drupal 7 Content Management System (CMS). This workshop is slow-paced, interactive, and geared toward beginning Drupal users.
This course covers the following basic topics:
- Content Management System Overview
- Logging In to an OSU Drupal 7 Site
- Basic User Navigation
- Your Personal Dashboard
- Admin Menu
- OSU Profiles
- Updating Your Profile
- Working Within Organic Groups
- Your Group Dashboard
- Permissions & Group Roles
- Group Content
- Create Structure with Child Pages
- Ordering Pages
- Exploring the Text Editor
- Basic Overview of the Editor
- Paste Text from Google Doc
- Working with Header Elements
- Create Internal Links
- Create External Links
- Public vs. Private Content
- Logging Out
Please register via Professional Development at http://oregonstate.edu/training/course_view.php?crse_id=414
*** For remote classes:
- If you have an Exchange/Outlook account, the Zoom location will appear within an appointment on your Outlook calendar. If you do not have an Exchange account, your Zoom location will be provided via email.
- Please have Firefox installed on your computer.
- This is an interactive class. For best results we recommend that you have either one large monitor, or two separate monitors so you can follow along with the lecture while also working in the Drupal site.
Tuesday, November 17, 2020 at 10:00am